Sunday, July 27, 2008

Call it a day

..
..




After Annelies started her baby-day, I left to Blackbushe Airport and first met the "technical committee" having tea. I quickly had one in my hand and already felt like a board member.

David Buttle, who knows the Comanches inside-out and just returned from his 20th Atlantic crossing, quickly inspected Lola and agreed to test-fly her along the bristish coast. After ca. 1h of beautiful cruising around the Isle of White we returned to Blackbushe.

His opinion on Lola: One of the best he's ever seen and flown. Thank you David!

In total I never had a more friendly welcome to an airport crowd than to the ones in Blackbushe (EGLK) and I can only encourage any normal thinking pilot to visit that airport and their bunch of old school nice people.

Annelies, please go and schedule some more baby-days soon!!

No comments: