Friday, July 20, 2007

Real World, or " no live in clover"....


Hey Folks,
It´s me, Michael...... Yes, I´am still alive.....
I don´t wanna disturb your "Dolce Vita", but there are more things in the "real" world than Flying, Flying, Flying ;-)

Let me tell you about hard work, building new premises, fighting with craftsmen, looking after wiring, thickness and compression of gravel, installation of toilet bowls, tiling, move of people and desks, relocation of quite huge tanks, special machines and things you probably can´t imagine.....

BUT , I am hopeful that my live will get back to normal once this stressful period will be behind me. And than Guys, I will try to catch up on everything!!
And finally, Gee, I´am so fu... jealous of your trip and experience.....
HAVE FUN!

PS: Pssst... Sometimes I still slip away with small-single-engine-aircrafts for short trips around the corner.... ;-)) Don´t tell...

2 comments:

Annelies said...

Micha, if you miss us...there is always capucinno at Ollie's ...

Joerg said...

hey handyman, good to see you are still alive :-)